The best tomato bisque soup and grilled cheese with bacon!
Here is what you’ll need:
Tomato bisque soup ingredients
2 cans stewed tomatoes
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
2 tbsp. cooking sherry wine
1 tbsp. flour
1. In a pan, blend stewed tomatoes until smooth and fully liquid. Bring the tomatoes to a boil.
2. Add whipping cream, oregano, cayenne pepper, and sherry wine. Stir together and reduce heat to simmer.
3. Add flour and use an immersion blender to blend smooth and thicken.
4. Serve and Enjoy!
Grilled Cheese Ingredients
2 slices bread
1 tbsp butter
2 slices swiss cheese
2 slices American cheese
2 slices bacon
1. Butter both slices of bread. Put one slice of bread butter side down on the pan used to cook the bacon.
2. Add swiss cheese, American cheese, and bacon. Top with Swiss and American cheese and the last slice of bread, butter side up.
3. Grill until cheese is melting and side one is to desired darkness. Flip and repeat.
4. Remove from pan
5. Serve and Enjoy with tomato bisque soup!