Microwave Egg Scrambler is not only super easy to make (under 10 minutes), it’s super yummy!
Here is what you’ll need!
2 large whole eggs
2 tbsp. chopped yellow onion
2 tbsp. chopped red pepper
2 tbsp. chopped ham (or any meat you would like to use)
1/4 cup mild cheddar cheese
2 tbsp. chopped green onion for garnish
1. Grease a large microwave-safe coffee mug or cup with cooking spray, butter or oil.
2. Crack both eggs into the mug and beat the eggs.
3. Add in your ham, red pepper, and onion. Beat eggs again with the ingredients inside.
4. Add cheddar cheese and beat again.
5. Salt & Pepper to your liking and beat one last time.
6. Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from the microwave after first 30 seconds and stir the eggs.
7. Microwave for an additional 60-90 seconds, stirring halfway through if needed.
8. Remove the eggs from the mug or leave them inside and garnish with green onion.