Italian Beef Egg Rolls!
Here is what you’ll need –
2 lbs. Italian Beef
2-3 cups Italian Beef Au Jus
Egg Roll Wrappers
5 tbsp giardiniera peppers
1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese
1/2 cup of Avocado oil
small cup with water to seal the egg roll
1. Heat 2-3 cups of Au Jus (more if needed to completely cover the beef.
2. Add beef to heated Au Jus and reduce to simmer. Heat meat for 5 minutes.
3. Place 1 egg roll wrapper on a flat surface
4. Add a little beef to the center of the egg roll
5. Add 1/2 – 1 tbsp of giardiniera peppers
6. Add 1/2 – 1 tbsp of Monterey jack cheese
7. Roll and seal the edge with water to completely close
8. Fry in heated avocado oil for 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
9. Let cool and ENJOY!