Here is what you’ll need!
1 stick unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup of chocolate chips
1 cup crushed Oreos
2 tbsp. sprinkles
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 baking dish
2. Add melted butter and brown sugar to a bowl. Mix until smooth.
3. Add the egg, vanilla, and salt. Stir until smooth again
4. Add flour and stir until fully incorporated
5. Add chocolate chips, Oreos, and sprinkles and fold into batter
6. Spread evenly in a greased baking dish and bake 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
7. Let cool and ENJOY!