Coming in hot with another super simple egg roll recipe, buffalo chicken style!
Here is what you’ll need:
8 oz. softened cream cheese
2 1/2 cups shredded chicken
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
1 ranch seasoning packet
Egg roll wrappers
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a large bowl add cream cheese, chicken, both kinds of cheese, buffalo sauce and ranch packet. Mix together well.
3. Set egg roll papers on a flat surface. Fill with chicken stuffing near the first folding point and roll the egg rolls. Seal with water.
4. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray. Place egg rolls evenly apart from each other.
5. Spray or brush the tops of the egg rolls to prevent burning
6. Place in a 400-degree oven for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Serve & Enjoy!